Friday, October 29, 2010

Former Governor offers vote.... for a price!

"That's right.... money talks!

Chicago, IL, October 29, 2010. Rod Blagojevich, former Democrat Governor of Illinois has offered his vote in the upcoming Congressional Elections for a price.

"This will be a very close and a very important election, and if anyone wants my vote they can have it by winning it at my auction on ebay," the former Governor told us.

"Sure, I'm a liberal Democrat, but if the Republicans make the top bid... then they get my vote. This is just business after all. Nothing personal here."

The former Governor has the auction listed with a "buy it now" price of $1 million for his vote, but says he doesn't think anyone will go that high for his vote.

"I just put that out there in case one side or the other got desperate, but I do expect to get at lest five figures for my vote," he said. "If they want my vote, let them pay for it."

In this day and age when so many Democrats have abandoned Capitalism, it is refreshing to see that one Democrat still believes in the time tested value of having free and open markets.

No comments:

Post a Comment