Thursday, February 24, 2011

Chris Matthews sports new Obama tattoo

SecaucusNJ, Feb 24, 2011. MSNBC star Chris Matthews has gotten his "tingle leg" tattooed with a portrait of President Barack Hussein Obama, D-Kenya.

"It's just something I always wanted to do" the longtime Obama fan and admirer told us.

President Obama came to the tattoo unveiling ceremony yesterday  at the MSNBC studios to show appreciation for his biggest fan.

"I really can't tell you how much this means to me" President Obama said. "Chris is a loyal friend that I can always count on to spin the economic news just the right way for me."

This isn't Matthews' first Obama tattoo. He has several others on his arms and chest.

But this isn't the first time Chris Matthews had developed a strong affection for a president.

Back in 1976 he had a portrait of then President Jimmy Carter tattooed on a more private part of his body.

"That wasn't the same things as this," Mr. Matthews told us.

"That time I was drunk, and didn't know what I was doing. I'm still glad I got it, but it just wasn't the same as my feelings for Obama."

3 comments:

  1. i see u did not post my first comment. thanx anyway in makes me feel warm and fuzzy inside,knowing my ass is more famous than me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Does the writer of this blog think they are funny, or he/she just plain mentally disabled? I'm curious to know.

    ReplyDelete
  3. See? This is exactly why the nation is such deep trouble. Those on the radical left take themselves way too seriously. They cannot detect satire, even when you tell them "The Spin Cycle is intended as political satire, and is provided as entertainment only, even if the content seems shockingly accurate!"

    It must be horrible not having a sense of humor.

    ReplyDelete