Tuesday, February 1, 2011

President Obama Consults with friend Bill Ayers to get better understanding of blizzards

Obama is confused by this
Washington DC, Feb 1, 2011. President Barack Hussein Obama, D-Kenya, has enlisted the aid of his longtime friend and adviser Bill Ayers to help get a handle on this blizzard that is causing serious problems for much of the Northeast USA.

"I know Bill understands these things better than I do," the president said, "since he was a Weather Man when he was younger."

The president has little knowledge or understanding about snow, because there was none in his native Kenya or in Indonesia where he was raised, and even when his family moved to Hawaii.

"I'm really more used to tropical weather," the President told us. And I know Bill Ayers was in the weather underground, and I trust him explicitly so he can just fill me on the best ways to deal with this crisis."

"The really important thing here is that I find something else to talk about except Egypt. I'm just way in over my head on foreign policy matters, so it's always best to change the subject to some domestic crisis.

"I probably should have paid more attention to my government and history classes at the University of Kenya... I mean Harvard," he told us.

"I really have no idea what this Egypt thing is all about, but since they are Muslims I will stand with them. Just like I promised I would in my book."

1 comment:

  1. THIS IS ONE OF THE FUNNIEST THINGS I HAVE EVER READ AND I HAVE READ EVERYTHING MARTY WRITES. I AM STILL LOL AT THE ''WEATHER UNDERGROUND" COMMENT.

    ANN NONIMUS

    ReplyDelete