Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Gasoline Prices Hit New Highs


The California Energy Commission is reporting a new record high price for unleaded regular gas sold in California for the week starting Monday March 5, 2012. The price soared to $4.36 per gallon which is 233% higher than the $1.87 a gallon it was when President Barack Hussein Obama, D-Kenya, first took office in 2009.

To be fair about it, this is one campaign promise Barack Obama has kept. When he was campaigning in 2008 he told us he was "happy gas prices are going up because it will force us to invest in mass transportation!"

See for yourself...


1 comment:

  1. I don't even know how I ended up here, but I thought this post was good. I don't know who you are but certainly you're going to a famous blogger if you are not already ;) Cheers!
    Also see my website: legal dmaa

    ReplyDelete