|Radical Group Leader- Barry Soetoro|
The protest began on Jan. 20, 2009, when the radical group's leader, Barry Soetoro, a citizen of Kenya, was sworn in as President of the United States using the assumed name of "Barack Hussein Obama."
The stated goals of this group, who call themselves "democrats" is to impose a Marxist totalitarian form of government on the USA, in order to "spread the wealth around" and reward their sponsors in large global corporations and huge multi national banks.
Their main goal is the reelection of President Obama, with the additional goal of making him "President for Life" much like Fidel Castro or Hugo Chavez.
The radical group has listed their additional "Sixteen Demands" as follows:
|Hillary Clinton is part of this group|
* Create a huge national crippling debt
* Drive the unemployment rate higher
* Invite more illegal aliens here
* Make unemployment a way of life
* Reduce the size of the Middle Class
* Set a new record for people living below the poverty level
* Make all fuel, especially gasoline more expensive
* Drive up the cost of food and other necessary things
* Ship more American jobs to China
* Insure that failed banks and brokerages get bailouts
* Launch more wars in the Middle East
* Greatly expand Government by creating more bureaucracy
* Put more people on Welfare and food stamps
* Raise the taxes of everyone with a job
* Weaken the military by all means possible
So far, they have achieved most of their goals in the relatively short time since President Obama has been in office. But the radical group desperately wants the President to win a second term, so he can continue and expand their agenda. The protest is seen as a way to draw more support to this group of misfits and malcontents.
|Radical Democrats stage protest at White House|
"Along with his other friends Soros, Buffett and Immelt, we are all working hard to make Barry the permanent President of the USA. We can then move forward on our agenda to make America a third world nation again."