|"this is way over my pay grade"|
It seems they didn't get the "change" they voted for, and many feel like they just ended up with "GW Bush with a nice tan" instead.
The Radical Left has been very careful to hold back any criticism of President Obama, but his recent war mongering in Libya is causing many to finally jump ship.
The Obama Honeymoon might finally be over, as their legs stop tingling and the thrill is all gone.
They really didn't mind President Obama completely bungling our economy, having no viable energy policy, and plunging our nation deep into permanent debt. They didn't mind the soaring price of gasoline and food. They even didn't mind all his extravagant vacations and wasteful spending for his personal entertainment.
What finally got to them was President Obama launching a new war in the Middle East.
|Moore isn't happy with Messiah|
Leftwing ideologue Michael Moore has called for Obama to return his Nobel Peace Prize.
Rep. Dennis Kucinich, D-OH, said that it's an "indisputable fact" that President Obama committed an impeachable offense by authorizing a military attack without congressional approval.
President Obama literally made hundreds of campaign promises to his loyal fans, and so far has only kept one of them... repealing the Don't Ask Don't Tell policy of our military. Aside from that, Obama seems to be operating like a less competent GW Bush on his third term in office
- Obama extended the Bush tax cuts that he promised to repeal.
- The Detention Center at Guantanamo Bay is still open, and Obama now wants military tribunals.
- The "warrant-less wiretaps" of terror suspects still continues.
- Instead of two "illegal wars" we now have three.
- Rather than repeal the Patriot Act as he promised he would do, President Obama expanded it.
- And now we have late breaking news that Obama has his own "Abu Ghraib style" scandal in Afghanistan
|Kusinich is outraged|
Next time around, they might be better off picking someone with a lot more substance and qualifications for office, rather than simply having the thrill of nominating someone who "isn't white."